Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry is a renowned independent co-educational, equal opportunity institute which is evaluated to give quality education and analytical skills to its students. Liaquat College of Medicine and Dentistry has been developed by Liaquat Ali Khan Memorial College of Dentistry & Health Sciences Trust in memory of Shaheed-e-Millat Liaquat Ali Khan.
LCMD is an institute designed to produce students who are erudite and acquainted with the principles of contemporary medical sciences, being proficient in clinical decision making and therapy, involved in academics, research and public service to receive excellence.
In case to acquire the mission, LCMD is determined to:
- Offer students of high academic potential with a medical education of remarkable quality making them skillful and compassionate professionals to serve the underserved.
- Groom students for leadership in medical education and healthcare Ameliorate the health communities of Pakistan through outstanding care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
- Foster culture diversity among faculty, staff and students so as to fortify a respectful and ethical academic environment.
- Nurture the students after they enter professional career, to maintain their great professional practice by engaging themselves in life long learning.
- College of Medicine
- College of Dentistry
- College of Nursing & Allied Health Science
- History (Darul Sehat Hospital)
- Sindh Employees Social Security Hospital (SESSI)
- History (Qamar Dental Hospital)
Programs of Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry:
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department Science of Dental Materials
- Department of General Pathology
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Forensic Medicine And Toxicology
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Community Dentistry
- Department of Oral Pathology and Medicine
- Department of Oral Biology
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Department of ENT
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Oral Surgery
- Department of Operative Dentistry
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Periodontology
- Examination Department
- Department of Student Affairs
- Department of Medical Education
TELEPHONE: +92 21 34610271-5
UAN:111 300 999
FAX+92 21 34610276
ADDRESS: ST-19, Block-15
KDA Scheme No. 36